- We are currently accepting applications for our Preschool Program for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Regretfully, we are no longer accepting applications for the Preschool Program for the 2017-2018 school year.
Parent & Me Program:
Children who have applied to the Preschool Program are eligible for the Parent & Me Program.
Your child must be at least 18 months old at the start of the session.
Participation in the Parent & Me Program does not guarantee admission into the preschool.
The Morning Program begins at 8:45am and goes until 12:30pm. We offer extended care from 12:30pm to 3:30pm.
Yellow Group ages 2.5 to 3.5
Blue Group ages 3.5 to 4.5
Red Group ages 4.5 to 5.5
- The California Department of Education Guidelines for Admissions to Kindergarten is: http://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/gs/em/kinderinfo.asp
- For Santa Monica-Malibu Unified School District the birthday guidelines can be found here: http://www.smmusd.org/StudentServices/pdf/BirthdateEnrollment2017-18.pdf
- Take a tour of the school.
- Submit a completed application with the $75.00 application fee.
No child is ever promised a spot in the school (including siblings) until an offer is made – at which time the family will typically have 48 hours to accept or reject the offer.
Ready to Get Going On Your Admissions Process?